What is Ohio Has IT?
Ohio Has IT! is an industry led cooperative marketing initiative which focuses on attracting motorcoach groups to the State of Ohio.
How much is it to be a part of Ohio Has IT?
The yearly investment to be a member of the cooperative marketing group is $550. Multiple Locations? You can purchase additional listings for $75 per venue per year.
What does my venue get for this investment?
- Detailed leads from all tradeshows that Ohio Has IT! attends, which includes American Bus Association Marketplace, National Travel Association, Student Youth Travel Association, Going on Faith, Boomers in Groups and Ontario Motorcoach Association just to name a few. (This would cost your company almost $40,000 to be members of all of these organizations and attend all of these shows)
- An online listing on www.OhioHasIT.com which features your contact information, photos of your destination, profile sheet, and itinerary.
- A free listing in the Ohio Has IT! Group Travel Guide that will be distributed to 6,500 qualified group tour operators.
- The ability to purchase additional advertising in the Group Travel Guide at a deep discount and with value added exposure on several niche market platforms.
- Marketing representation at other group tour tradeshows including Heartland Travel Showcase
- Advertising in respected group tour travel publications, revered motorcoach association directories and press releases which direct traffic to the Ohio Has IT! website which gets your venue seen MORE! These marketing opportunities are co-branded with Tourism Ohio, leveraging the Ohio Has IT! brand.
How can I join?
When our membership cycle is open from late-spring until early-autumn each year, you can be part of this amazing grass-roots cooperative marketing group by completing an application online and submitting your payment and collateral materials. It’s that easy!
MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN FOR 2016 – 2017!
Fill out the online form at https://goo.gl/LMQPa1 to join. If you prefer a paper form, please contact Chrissy Blackwell at email@example.com and she will email you a paper form to complete.